My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Sunday, May 31, 2009

The post that had no title nor tags.

Hey, everyone. I posting just to say that I am not posting tonight.

Did that make any sense? I didn't think so.


Allow me to start over:

I'm posting to let you know that even though I forewarned you that there would not be a post last night, but there would be one tonight (with pictures), I am entirely too tired to do so.

We've been going a thousand miles an hour all day and, quite frankly, it's exhausting growing a person while nourishing another (even if it's only part of the time)! So, I'm off to bed and I really do promise to post tomorrow night with something other than a "I promise to post"-post.

Sheesh...I'm now confusing myself!

Goodnight, and have a great night and even better tomorrow!

1 comment: