My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Monday, June 1, 2009

Not me! Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This is my first Not Me! Monday! post and I have a load of things that I certainly did not do this weekend. Let's get started, shall we?

First off, I most definitely did not stay in my pajamas the entire day last Friday. I also did not skip Bible Study...that was definitely not me.

I also did not have to go without underwear the entire day Saturday (wedding and all) because of a little pregnancy accident. Also, I did not just provide you with a little too much information. That was definitely not me.

Another thing that I obviously did not do is go through the DVR and erase all my husband's boring shows about the stock market to make room for more Lifetime shows. Nope, not me!

By the way, I didn't sleep in on a church day, spend way too much money at BJ's, get mad at a waiter because he wouldn't give me a stinkin' cheeseburger out on the patio (because apparently only drinks and dessert is allowed out there and I wanted meat), order 5 things off the $.99 menu at Wendy's, feed my son dinner at 9:30 at night (that was really the waiter's fault because of the cheeseburger incident), nurse my son twice last night (gasp), nor did I just put my son down for an early afternoon nap so I could have some peace and quiet.

See? Aren't you glad I didn't do all those things? Because if I had, you may decide I'm a raving lunatic and opt to leave this blog once and for all! Good thing it wasn't me!

3 comments:

  1. I have Never had any pregnancy underwear accidents either. And I would Never ever sleep in on a Sunday morning. And the patio thing is ridiculous. I also don't look forward to nap time every day. Good to know we both don't do all these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I would totally do all that if I needed to! You go Mama! I found you at mckmama's and thought I would check out your blog. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! Very funny. I never knew that about BJ's. Then again the pizzookie is the only good thing on the menu. As far as TMI...that's what Not Me! is for!

    ReplyDelete