My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Is this thing on??

Good morning, all. This being my first post and all, I would like to take the time to express my intentions for this blog. I plan on using this medium as an outlet...a way to express myself, as well as my feelings, in a totally new way. Over the past 10 months, I've seen my life change in ways I could only imagine before. Experiencing the birth of my son was, by far, the best thing that has ever happened to me. Since then I have experienced late onset postpartum depression, leaving my baby to go back to work, moving to a new home, and many, many milestones in my son's life. For those who know our little fireball, "Wipee" is his endearing nickname that has seemed to stick over the past several months. As far as how Wipee got his nickname, that was developed by combining the "Wi" from William and the "pa" from Parker to make "Wipa" (it started as an inside joke... as most things do). "Wipa" stuck and then evolved into other forms of already ridiculous nickname. I dedicate this blog to my sweet boy, as well as my loving husband who is more than a wife could ever ask for. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it.


Love and Best Wishes,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment