My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Monday, May 4, 2009

My son, the class clown

I wanted to post these pictures before now, but was wayyy too tired to do so last night. Yesterday we went to my Papaw's annual Shriner's BBQ. William wasn't too fond of the food, but loved the "entertainment" (errr an eclectic man with a keyboard). My son and his happy feet were quite popular among the crowd, and he ate the attention up! Here are a few shots of him hamming it up for his people:

William and Tay-Tay breaking it down
Wip doing the Cha Cha Slide...ha

Clap, baby, clap!

Get down!

Everybody clap your hands!





After tearing up the dance floor, William made a frienemy...

... See what I mean??

And as much as I do not condone violence, I can neither confirm nor deny if my child
had anything do do with this:

With dancing and bullies behind him, Wipee made some new friends at the table behind us...

And then he decided to dance with them.


And no matter how busy he is being an entertainer, William always makes time for photo ops with family. Here he is with Papaw (my dad's dad):

And Mamaw (My dad's mom):


I hope y'all have a great night and an even better tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment