My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Purses, Pictures, and Prayer Requests...Oh my!

Hello, all! I've got quite a post for you this evening, so please excuse me if I'm all over the place. First lets start with some pictures of the adorable purses made at my last PURSEnally Yours party. If you want to make one of your own, just shoot me an e-mail @ hingleytrio@gmail.com, and we'll set a date! Ok, ok, enough promoting my new business venture...on to the pictures:



For my second act, I'll entertain you with some pictures of the amazing Wipa doing what he does best....cracking his parents up:


Seriously, he's playing with toys:
This NEVER happens, seriously:
Then he moved on to bigger and better things (ahem, the rocking horse):
(Ignore the Band-Aid on his head...it does add to the silliness though!)

After dancing for a bit, William thought it would be fun to play with the baby bouncy seat...in his closet:
Yes, we caught you, Wip:Thirdly, but most importantly, I have a prayer request for you all. My dear friend Hillary's daughter (and my Goddaughter!!), Alie, is having surgery tomorrow morning to correct a blocked tear duct. It's supposed to be a quick and routine surgery, but to parents, the word surgery is a big deal. Please pray for the procedure to go well, peace for Hillary and Bryan, and quick healing for Sweet Alie. I'll keep you posted with how the surgery goes. Now, go ahead prayer warriors, do what you do best!
I hope you have a great night and an even better tomorrow!












*MRSA Update: Lookin' good folks!

1 comment:

  1. Your family is absolutely beautiful!!!

    Congrats on #2!!

    God bless!

    Alyson

    http://wellensfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete