My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Friday, May 15, 2009

Update:

Hey, guys, just wanted to let you all know that we are still alive! This week has just been incredibly busy for the Hingley clan as my PURSEnally Yours business has taken off and we've been preparing for our weekend away. As I type, I should be packing, as a matter of fact. Tomorrow my brother-in-law, Daniel, graduates from VMI and he has not seen William since Christmas. We'll also be seeing Sean's parents, brother, Brandon, and sister, Shannon. We'll be staying with my pseudo grandparents and some of the most wonderful people in the world, my Nana and Uncle Wayne. This should be a wonderful and exciting trip that we have definitely been looking forward to. I'll be sure to post pictures, as well as the results from my jamfest contest, Sunday night. Have a great weekend, everyone, and please pray for our family's safe travels (as it was two years ago this weekend that Sean got in his car accident that forever changed his/our lives). Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment