My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Monday, May 11, 2009

Feast your eyes out:

Happy Monday, friends! I am feeling much better today and William is too. His head's healing up nicely and he seems not to mind the steri-strips at all. Here are the pictures I promised to share with you. Hope you enjoy!

The beautiful flowers my boys got me for Mother's Day:
One of each of my favorite:

William's other "gift" to me:

This picture was the entire duration of our wait:


The boy loves to eat:

All fixed up and ready to go in less than an hour:

Picking berries for our jam fest:

William looks completely embarrassed here (get used to it, buddy):

I hope to post with words tomorrow, but for now I've got a lot to do around here. There's laundry to be folded, cards to be mailed out, dishes to be washed, and clothes in need of ironing. I hope you all have a wonderful night and, as always, an even better tomorrow!




p.s. the deadline to enter my jamtastic contest is Thursday...good luck!

*MRSA update: I'm down to just a plain old band-aid! Yipee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment