My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Look at my baby, my baby and me!

Good Tuesday evening to you all! I have had a crazy day that was filled with lots of driving, but lots of smiles as well. The last week of school, put up a sign-up sheet outside my door for whomever wanted to go out weekly outings/playgroups with William and me. Today was our first scheduled get-together and we had planned on going to the zoo for a picnic. Unfortunately, all we had time for was the picnic portion because the rain had other plans.

Bryan, Hillary, and the girls came over for a mini pizza party, and the hubs were ever so nice to watch the kiddos while Hill and I went to Color Me Mine. Funnn! Oh I love that our families have become so close. It's so nice to have friends that everyone enjoys being around (and that goes for the adults and kiddos alike).

Tomorrow William and I plan on enjoying our day "off" by (hopefully) staying in our PJ's and getting some stuff done around our apartment. We shall see.

Anyway, I'll leave you with a picture of my (yes, it's already there) baby bump. I know it's very early, but we are ever so excited and if I didn't share this info with you then how could you specifically pray for us? Mmmhmmm you know I'm right. I want pictures from the very beginning of this journey to enjoy forever. I have probably 10 pictures total of Sweet William from when he was inside of me, and I sorely regret not taking more. This time it's going to be different. Sean and I want to take a picture with our blackboard door background each week and make a flip-book at the end of my pregnancy (don't worry you won't have to look at 35 more of these, I'll only post with baby bumps every now and then). I know, it's cheesy, but so. are. we.





I hope you all have a great night and a even better tomorrow!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Erin.... I am here typing a message from Brody...

    "Yay for you. Good job. What is your baby's name? Your tummy is too big for that one now. I know baby William is with you now. Okay, that't it."

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! We are trying for #2 baby now, so I look forward to following you as you experience #2 pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete