My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yes, my son has pink toenails and no, I don't care!

We just got home a couple hours ago from our weekend trip to the valley. Uncle Daniel's graduation went off without a hitch and William was smothered by loads of hugs and kisses. First, we spent time with Sean's family at a cookout, then it was off to graduation. Both Friday and Saturday night were spent with my Nana and Uncle Wayne at their beautiful home near New Market. Check out all the fun Sweet William had (just a warning, there's a lot of scrolling to do!):

William with Uncle Brandon:
"Yay!!!!"
THE General Petraeus was the guest speaker (can we say, amazing?!):
Some of the cadets admiring the graduates:
Uncle Daniel's up next:
Congratulations, Uncle Daniel:
William found a new use for the toy box at Nana's:
"That thing hit me on the head, I'm outta here!":
William loved Heidi:
See???
This isn't a real McDonald's cup, but a toy that was mine over 15 years ago:
And then the rain came down:
And down:
We had to entertain ourselves somehow:
William also loved Lindsey:
Can we say center of attention??:
William and Nana:
Ok, so before you start wondering about this picture, let me just say that this is one of like ten KFC's that has a buffet. Mmmmmmm!!!
William was in need of some entertaining in the car on the way home:
So I gave him my sunglasses:
And painted each of his big toes. And, yes, my son has pink toenails, and no, I don't care!
Hope you all have a great night and an even better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment