My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Winner, winner, jam's for....breakfast??

Because I am incapable of making up my mind, I let Sean pick the winner of my jamfest. With no further adu, the winner is............


Hillary!!!!


Congrats, Hillary! I'll bring you a jar of jam tomorrow (the only stipulation is that we will need a sliver of the Absolutely Almond pound cake!). Yum!

Thanks, everyone, for playing along! There will be more contests to come so stay tuned and thanks a million for reading :-) Love you guys!



1 comment:

  1. I just now saw you were doing a jam giveaway! I'm sorry I missed it, I love strawberry jam!:) I'm doing a giveaway on my web site customvinyldecor.blogspot.com... it ends Wednesday, but you should enter!
    Mandi (Hess) Wight

    ReplyDelete