My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Important prayer request below:

Greetings, friends! I have good news...Alie's surgery went great and I'd say she's darn near close to her normal self! We stopped by earlier this evening and she was playing with little Wip as per usual. Praise God for answered prayers!

On another note, I am asking (quite vaguely) for your prayers for our family. I'll post with more later, but for now I'll just tell you that we have big changes ahead and you know me and my worrying. I'll leave it at that for now, and I promise to not be so ambiguous later. Thank you so much for all your love, support, and prayers. We definitely need them.

I'm off to bed...tomorrow's my kiddos graduation and I am NOT ready for this at all (on so many levels). I hope you all have a fantastic night and an even better tomorrow!

1 comment: