My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Friday, May 8, 2009

Move outta my way, Satan!!

I am sitting on my balcony, watching the trees blow in the breeze, feeling the sun shine on my skin, hearing the birds chirp (as cliche as it sounds), and just bathing in God's blessings. It wasn't 5 minutes ago that I was stomping my foot in frustration at my current situation.

You see, it's nearly 11:00 on Friday, and I am almost an hour late to my Bible study.

A Bible study that my mom leads.

A Bible study that my mom leads with a broken foot that is in need of medicine that I have.

Why am I late? Why am I blogging rather than driving?

Well, today I borrowed Sean's Explorer to run errands with instead of my tiny Jetta. As I was loading things into the back, the hatch fell off in my hands.

Crap.

After about a million attempts to get a hold of Sean (with no avail), I panicked.

I had William's diaper bag, our laundry, toys, strollers, and a cooler loaded up. William was sleeping inside. Where do I go? What do I watch?

God gave me the wisdom to sit on my balcony so that I could not only listen out for Sweet Boy, but could also watch our belongings.

What a God we have! He gave me peace when I was too worked up to ask for it.

Awesome.

Sean's here now and is trying to fix things...gotta run...

No comments:

Post a Comment