My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Trying to cast my anxiety...

I knew all of this, but it's just reassuring to see it again...especially when I am having "one of those days".

I am anxious, friends. I am also worried. I am trying so hard to hand God my fears about our finances this summer, but I am struggling.

I want to be stronger.

I want to be more faithful.

I want to be whole.

I am desperate for a sign. I wish that it was as simple as God plastering a big billboard or neon sign above His answer for me. If His plan is for me to find a job this summer, then I wish that there was a big bright arrow above the business. If I am supposed to stay home with William, then where is my big fat check in the mail?! Oh, if only it were that easy! Where's the Publishers Clearing House when you need them?? Maybe God is giving me a sign but I am just too blind to see it. That is so frustrating.

Sean has a test on April 30th that will give him a raise (we don't know how much) if he passes. He has been studying for this test for a year and feels prepared, but you know me, I am worried! Please pray for him to do his best and to pass. While you're at it, could you please add me to your list?? You know the request- for peace, provision, and God's grace.

Thank you for your love and support,
Erin


Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7 (New International Version)

1 comment: