My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A litle bit of this and a little bit of that...

At this point I’m thinking that the google gods (ok, I know there’s only one God, but I had to use my alliteration skills) are stalking me. I am allowing ads to be posted to my blog, but I am seriously considering reneging on my decision! Why, you ask? Just look at the delicious (ahem) topics they have stuck me with:

Skin boils. Pictures of skin boils. Health insurance to cover abscesses. How to wean your baby. Stye Treatment.

Seriously?! I need to start writing about chocolate, lattes, Kohl’s, and Chick-fil-A if they’re only going to put ads up with topics that I’ve possibly touched on. By the way, google, I did not have an abscess or a boil…thankyouverymuch!

On to the next random topic…

After my doctor’s appointment (I’ll tell you about that in the next paragraph) I decided to celebrate and get my hair done at Changes. Sean was sweet enough to watch/feed/bath/bed William for me. Oh, I love him. Here’s the final product (ignore the no make-up and bad lighting…oh, and don’t expect to see it straight again! This is a one-time deal!):




On to my appointment…

Dr. G went as far to say that my arm was “an early Birthday gift”. It looks AWESOME! He was thrilled with my progress and I don’t have to go back for two more weeks! Secretly I think he’s going to miss seeing me every day…

Thank you so much for your prayers and support. I feel fantastic and am so grateful, friends!


4 comments:

  1. The ads on your blog also warned me that Lunesta might not work...just so you know. *wink* Glad to know that you are doing better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i forgot that one!! silly ads! hopefully they'll start telling me some useful information like traffic reports or american idol stats...lol

    thanks for the well wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair style (but always like the Snoddy family curls better, LOL) Love ya, Heather

    ReplyDelete