My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well, we just got home a little while ago from our weekend trip to North Carolina, and boy there is nothing like being back in your own filth! We had a great trip, but I do love my home. I know you can relate. Anyway, Sean has a family friend who lives in Wallace that I have never met, nor has William...what better reason for a visit? Despite being the city girl I am, there is a bit of country in me deep down (I think). I could totally live in the small city of Wallace, NC and live happily ever after. William so enjoyed having a huge yard to play in and all of the beautiful trees that were in bloom. That is one of the things about apartment living that pains me...all the concrete. Anyway, we had a lovely weekend filled with friends, family, shopping, and lots of peace and quiet. I was even able to read some of The Shack (yay!). I wanted to share some of my early Birthday presents with you (did I mention they had the cutest shops down there??):


ARTWORK OF HOPE...all of her paintings are scripture based!

"This is the day that the Lord has made...Let us rejoice and be glad in it!"


Loooove the monogram window decals from the FANCY FARMER
...I have their # if you want it- they ship!


Oh, I just love my finds! Anyhoo...I am off to rinse my mud mask off and have a nice glass of White Zin. When Sean gets back from his run we're watching the Celeb. Apprentice together. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Please keep praying for news about this summer- I have yet to hear anything. I am worrying less, but still worrying nonetheless. Argh.
Goodnight All,
Erin


P.S. Sean's weigh-in at work is tomorrow...we just may have a new flat screen in our den tomorrow night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment