My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I heart diapers.com and you will too!!

I am always searching for California Baby and Babyganics products at a lower price than retail. Babies R Us carries both brands, but they are oober expensive. The solution? diapers.com

I have had a coupon for diapers.com in my coupon drawer for almost a year now. Last night, with two days left to use it, I pulled it out and wanted to know why I waited so long to redeem it! If you want to receive a deal that's just as good as mine, just enter the discount code HING9046 at checkout and you'll receive $10 off your first order! Also, if you spend over $49, you get free two day shipping (like me!!). Ummm...and it's not like I get a credit or anything if you use my code! haha...

Just check out all the stuff I got for under $50:

Babyganics Floor Cleaner Concentrate,16oz-Lavender BY ONE GET ONE FREE!!

BabyGanics Natural Air Deoderizer

My First Flintstones Vitamins

California Baby Bubble Bath - Chamomile & Herbs

California Baby Everyday Lotion - Calming

California Baby Natural Bug Repellent Spray

Subtotal:
$54.89

Shipping fee:
$0

Credits:
$10.00

Total:
$44.89


Do you know how much I'd have spent for this at Babies R Us?!


No comments:

Post a Comment