My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A little bit of this...a little bit of that...

Hello, friends! This post is a disheveled recap of the past few days so please bear with me...we have been busy bees! This week I have been on Spring Break and enjoying every moment of it. William and I have slept in, spent precious moments together, and shared many, many hugs. Sweet Boy has been running a low-grade fever because he's cutting his eye teeth (and apparently these are the most difficult to cut) and I have been doing my best to make him comfortable. We've been snuggling in bed and nursing A LOT! I just have to take a moment to brag on my boys. They were so good to me yesterday. Sean came home from work to make me lunch and then made dinner as well! Yes, this is the same Sean who's specialty is grilled cheese and soup! What an awesome Birthday gift...a break from being mama slave. Here are some pictures of our lives since last Thursday:

William's latest "masterpiece"


Poor William had a fever when we colored eggs and felt awful :-(





Mommy, Daddy, and Grampy made William's eggs for him while he was cuddled by Gram



William's goodies from the Easter Bunny!




All ready to go to church





Easter egg hunt at Mamaw and Papaw's



Go, William, Go!!!



Hingley family Easter picture





William loves trips to Busch Gardens!





...and so does Alie!



Can you believe it was 90 degrees on Good Friday?? What a fun Sesame Place!





Splish Splash!!








William wants to work at the new 5 Guys too!!



Visiting Uncle Cole at 5 Guys Grand Opening





I will definitely have more to post tomorrow night...Sean and I are going to a private concert/meet and greet with the Plain White Tees at lunch! They'll be plenty of pictures to share...




Nighty night,


Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment