My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Little William had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!!!

While on our trip to Target today, Grammy bought William his own barn for the backyard. William looooves tents and we were so excited to find one this cute. Check out his barnyard shenanigans:

Then he found the window...

...and thought it was a door.

Silly William... no wonder it's for ages 3+


By the way, I'm not going to work tomorrow to allow myself one more day to heal. My stye is 99% better but I wanted to make sure it was completely gone before returning to the preschool. I am returning to the plastic surgeon Tuesday for a check up. I think that my arm is healed significantly, but let's hope the doctor agrees. Pray for continued healing and that I will not have to take a stronger antibiotic. Thank you for all your love and support, dear friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment