My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Celebrate good times, Come on!!

After Sean got home from work this evening, we decided to make our way to the mall for a celebratory dinner. Max and Erma's definitely fit the bill and they practically had to roll us out afterwards! William was completely thrilled to devour his first corn dog (on a stick!) and watermelon lemonade (complete with gummy worms!)

…hey, I said we were celebrating!

I think that we’ve found a new favorite in Max and Erma’s and will definitely be returning for our next “way to go, Daddy” dinner. Sean is still laying on the couch moaning that he ate wayyyy to much!


"Mom, this is almost as good as nursing!"

William's first gummy worm

"Rock on, corn dogs!!!"

William got an adorable pair of sandals from StrideRite that we thought would be a good solution to the never-ending Battle de Shoes. Wrong. He loves them, don’t get me wrong, but he loves them so much that he wants to play with the Velcro, chew on the bottoms, etc., etc….

I’ve got Bible Study tomorrow and I am so completely excited to be surrounded by God’s women. Last week was the first session, but considering the circumstances, I stayed home and wallowed in my MRSA. Well, not this week, friends… I am back and more excited than ever!

Oh, life is good once again in the Hingley household. By the way, Sean has another test coming up in October that will provide our family with another raise. I’m already praying for him and his success, but not losing site of today’s victory and how blessed we are. I am so very proud of my sweetie pie and all his hard work. I am also very grateful for everyone’s prayers and well wishes. God is so good, friends (and so are all of you)!

Well, I’m off to take a shower and use my FABULOUS, new and expensive, but totally worth it, hair product. I got ready this morning in 30 minutes- start to finish- and my hair looked better than ever (was that snobby?? I’m sorry, but it did though!). If you have crazy, curly hair (like me) then MoroccanOil is definitely worth your money (even in this economy).

Hope you all have a wonderful evening and an even better tomorrow…



MRSA Update: Going, going, ALMOST GONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment