My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Livin' like a rockstar...

Today was such an exciting day! Sean and I were fortunate enough to go to a meet and greet/mini concert with the Plain White T's. While there we had a yummy lunch, verrry enjoyable concert, signing and photo session. I also won two tickets to the show that night and a CD. I had my joint purse party with Hillary so Sean and my dad went to the concert (I'm guessing they had fun because it's 12:30 and they're still out...). Hope you enjoy a peek at our waaaay out of the dorm day:

William's Onesie
Me with all my goodies!

Seany was supposed to be in this group shot, but he got cut out. Poor, Sean.

Getting William's onesie signed- I think it was the first they've autographed!



Singing "1...2...3...4"



Hope you all had a great day too! I'm off to nurse Sweet Boy and then it's straight to bed! Sleep tight!
-Erin




No comments:

Post a Comment