My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday's Update:

Hello, friends. I realize that I haven't posted with a family update in awhile. While we are all healthy and safe, there is a member of the Hingley family that is extremely miserable (ahem, me). Each morning, before getting out of bed, I munch on some crackers and take small sips of ginger ale in hopes to reduce "morning sickness". After William snags a couple of bites, I drag myself out of bed and begin my day...or at least my journey to the couch. I have so much guilt going on right now. Because I am so miserable, William has to entertain himself most of the time. I hate that. I know that we have our down days where we may not do anything, but we also have days where we do go out and do things. I need to remember that it's ok to be still and not do anything. William does not need to be entertained every second of every day. It's ok for him to have some independent play. I know all of this, but the guilt is still there.

Maybe I wouldn't be so guilty if the two of us have at least gotten bathed today! Perhaps I should go and do that...perhaps. Please continue to pray for strength and energy...

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! Don't worry, it will get better, and the queasiness will pass! I'll be praying for you and your family :) Try to remember when you feel like you're not "doing" anything that you are growing a person!! That's a BIG DEAL! So cut yourself some slack ;)

    ReplyDelete