My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Friday, June 19, 2009

Prayer Request:

**UPDATE: The appointment went very well. Baby's doing great and I even got to sneak a peak at him/her! There's nothing like seeing your baby's heartbeat for the first time, is there? I remember when William was born, I would just lay with my ear up to his chest and listen to his heart beat for the longest periods of time. The miracle of life continues to amaze me each and every day (even though I may feel like crap)! Thanks for all your prayers!

Please pray for me, dear friends. I have my first appointment at the Midwifery Center today and while I am very excited, I am also nervous. My specific prayer is for a healthy appointment and that everything is fine with both baby and me. It was at this point, during my pregnancy with William, that I had heavy bleeding and was told to walk as little as possible. That fact is never far from my mind...


You better believe that I'll update later with how the appointment went.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck. Will be praying for you today. Obviously, I am a firm believer in the power of prayer at the moment! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete