My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

parenthesis make the story better (duh!)

This won't be a long post, dear friends, because I have had a completely exhausting day. It's funny how Wip and I go from a day of doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to one where we are running ourselves ragged. Can we say happy medium??

We had intended to join my mom and brother, at the pool that they are members of, for Kiddie Day. Too bad it was dreary all day and we had to reschedule! Instead we had a delicious lunch at Olive Garden (I've been seriously craving some soup, salad, and bread sticks). After lunch I made some purse deliveries (which were super cute I might add) and then met up with friends for a Chuck E. Cheese play date (where we only spent $5. Can we say "thank you Toddler Zone"??). I also watched my friend's son, Nathan, who is an absolute doll. Nathan is my brother David's age (11) and I've been watching him since he was 6...he's practically family. Nathan joined William, Sean, and me at David's first swim meet of the season. While there we enjoyed a delicious, nutritious supper of sidewalk tacos (AKA "tacos in a bag") and hot dogs. Yum!!

William fell asleep in the car (with his clothes on, I might add) on the way home and I felt as if I would do the same! Now that we're finally home (and it's 11:20) I think I may do just that (well, in jammies, of course!). I hope you all have a great night and an even better tomorrow! Thanks for all the prayers for energy...keep 'em up (please)!

No comments:

Post a Comment