My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Leave it to a child to turn the day around

I had to share this with you all because it meant so much to me. A little boy in my class sent me this e-mail tonight via his mom:

"I like your beautiful face that smiles at me so much. And I love to go off and get doughnuts and eat cookies with you. Little cookies. Thanks for the whole world and the prayers. I am glad that I really miss you being my teacher. And that is the end."

This is a prayer that he prayed for me...

"Dear God, please take care of ms erins baby next time. And i even love you. Thank you God. And I hope God takes care of baby William and I hope he has so fun over the summer next week. That's all. Amen."

How sweet is that?? I know it doesn't take much to make me cry these days, but even if it did, I would have (and I did). Hop on over here to check out Brody's Mom's blog and learn all about this wonderful family. Thanks, Brodes, for the kind words!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that God sent you just what you needed through Brody! He really does miss you and loves you bunches!

    ReplyDelete