My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Monday, June 1, 2009

Our weekend, at a glance:

Happy Monday, folks! Here's the post that I promised you last night. There are some pictures from the wedding we attended, and William's new sandbox that his Grammy and Grampy surprised him with. This was our weekend, in a nutshell:

Mark and Mollie's beautiful wedding at Mollie's family farm:

William wanted to join the single men in catching the garter:
William and Wayne (Sean's friend from college and the man responsible for introducing us):
On the dance floor:
Longwood's Rugby house- the location where Sean and I met:
William's new sandbox (thanks Grammy and Grampy):
Poor kid, he thought he could sit on the edge:
Trucks included:
What a handsome boy:


Couldn't you just eat him up:

In need of a break:

On a side-note, I have a tour of the hospital's Midwifery center tomorrow evening, and I am ever so excited! I do believe that while I am there (aside from seeing their awesome set-up) that I will be setting up my first official appointment for baby number two. We are handling this pregnancy quite differently than we did William's (which I'll explain tomorrow). I had some bad experiences with the doctors I was seeing, the hospital I delivered at, and the recovery from the delivery itself. Anyway, I am so excited for this new chapter in our life to begin and I hope you'll join us for the ride!
Have a fabulous night and an even better tomorrow! Talk to you then!




No comments:

Post a Comment