My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Monday, June 8, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Here we go with round two of Not Me! Monday! I had so much fun with this post last week, I decided to make a tradition of it for your reading pleasure (well, and my writing pleasure too)!

Here are all the things I did not do over the past 2 weeks (since there was no Not Me! Monday! last week):

First off, I certainly did not take a tour of our hospital's Midwifery Center. On top of that, I definitely did not love every minute of it. Not me!

I also did not decide to quit my job and stay home with William this fall. I am not worried about finances, I am not questioning my decision, and I am not going to miss those adorable kids at the preschool. Not me!

We also have not eaten fast food nearly every day because that is just ridiculously unhealthy. Hamburgers and fries are definitely not a craving of mine these days! While on the topic of food, I also have not been indulging in my morning cup of coffee or an occasional Dr. Pepper. Oh, Lordy, Not me!

By the way, I definitely did not sleep in until 10:00 last Saturday morning and then take a nap when William did. I also did not sleep in again on Sunday morning. We also did not miss church again for the second Sunday in a row** (gasp)! Not me!

**Update: we did, in fact, make it yesterday!!

Oh yeah, I also did not have to wear a bathing suit bottom in lieu of underwear this week because I neglected our laundry. Not me!

I am not mad as heck at "April's Mom" for misleading an entire Christian group of bloggers. I am not frustrated, angry, hurt, or confused. Not me! (By the way, that's all I have to say about this subject...I am letting it pass)

It also was not me that put William in his crib this morning with his bottle (ahhhh...I know) so that I could go back to sleep. I'm not tired at all even though I'm not sleeping all the time. I also don't think that this baby and his/her big brother are sucking the life out of me! Not me!

Another thing I didn't do was buy a set of Pepto colored sheets because they were on sale and my husband said to get the cheap ones. Next time he won't say such silly things...that is, if I did do it, but it was not me!

...It's a good thing that I didn't do any of these things because if I did, you may just hop on over to another blog and decide not to follow ours! Phew, good thing it wasn't me!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog. You have a gorgeous, growing family! I just wanted to ask if you stare for long periods of time at the widget of your growing baby??? lol!!!! I know I would have stared at it daily if I had something like that when I was pregnant! I was always soooo curious about how big the baby currently was and what it looked like. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete