My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Noticeably Absent:

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in so long. Quite frankly I've been in such a shitty (you didn't think I'd say that...did you??) mood that I didn't want to burden you with it. Until Monday I felt like I had food poisoning 24/7. Again, I have yet to get "sick", but I have felt like my body's been fighting off a parasite...to no avail.

Monday was a good day, but yesterday was even better. William and I managed to meet up with some friends (Hi, Osborne family!) at the zoo, and we had a GREAT afternoon. We then made a trip to the bank, the grocery store, and even made some homemade beef stew for supper. Most days I would consider just being able to make a meal a good day.

So far, today's been just as good...minus one little bitty thing. I have another hard spot on my arm. This time, the spot is located on my under arm and it hurts just as bad as before. I'm praying that it's not MRSA again because there are so many antibiotics that I cannot take due to my pregnancy. Please join me in prayer, friends, as I await the results of my doctor's appointment. My appointment is at 4:15 and, if need be, the spot will be lanced today (ouch!). Please, Lord, don't let it be MRSA!!

I'll keep you updated, friends, with the results of my appointment. Thank you for all your love and support!

1 comment: