My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm offically the queen of random...


I liked it when they made soup in a cup.

I loved it when they made Easy Mac (aka mac-n-cheese in a cup).

I was thrilled when they made Velveeta in a cup (aka the best mac-n-cheese ever).

Now I am just plain old syked.

I'd like to introduce to you, the newest addition to the "Meal-O-Cup" food group:


Thanksgiving in a cup!!!!!!

Seriously, all I need now is mashed potatoes in a cup and I'm set for life. I'll never have to dirty up a pot, dish, or stove again. Thank you, Kraft, for making me a happy preggers.



3 comments:

  1. Stove top=LOVE! And Velveeta is by far the best Mac-N-Cheese!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! It is scary how much we are alike & yet are so far apart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, the previous comment was from me-your favorite cousin Heather Rogers

    ReplyDelete