My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The results are in!

I must say, I am so proud of you all for waiting this long to find out what are sweet baby is. It sure wasn't easy for me to keep it a secret, but I didn't want to say anything until we were 100% sure. Ok, ok, enough stalling, right?? Here's the moment you've all been waiting for...

We're......................



having...................



a...........................................


GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me say it again: we're having a healthy, normal, beautiful girl.

You guys must know you're stuff, because the majority had it! Nice going, kiddos. Even though you know what the baby is, stay tuned because I'm going to try and post the awesome pics we got. Thank you for all your support and prayers...they were definitely felt today.

No comments:

Post a Comment