My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's almost that time...

All right, blogees* time is running out! Only 4 more days to vote in my poll because our 20 week ultrasound is Tuesday! As we approach this scan, not only am I anxious to confirm the sex of my little Sweet Pea, but I am also anxious to find out that everything is normal and healthy with this pregnancy. We have already been through one smooth, healthy pregnancy, but reality is all to real and both Sean and I know that tragedy does strike. Please join me in prayer for healthy, normal results on Tuesday. I thank you oh so very much and so does Sweet Pea.

*Since I am a blogger, then you must be my blogees, right??



God will not forget the expectant mothers and women about to give birth. A great company will return! Tears of joy will stream down my face, and He will lead me home with great care. I will walk beside quiet streams and not stumble. (Jeremiah 31:8-9)

1 comment:

  1. I join you in prayer that this pregnancy is healthy and continue to go as smooth as your first!

    I know how you feel. I am pregnant again myself and I am so excited but yet scared at the same time praying that this baby is as strong and healthy and my last. We'll pray together! :)

    ReplyDelete