My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Saturday, March 7, 2009

You belong in a zoo!!!

Today was the most beautiful day that we've had in a long time. I've lived in Tidewater all my life and I still can't get used to the weather here! It amazes me that in a week's time it can go from 30 to 79 degrees! The last time we had such a lovely day, we took our sweet William to the park for the first time. Today we decided to take him to the zoo...we definitely weren't alone with that idea! Thankfully our wait wasn't too bad because we had already planned on buying membership passes and that was the short line.
William was such a good boy on our day trip! He continues to amaze me with his ability to go with the flow while we're out and about. Sean and I thought it was hilarious how he kept looking at the ducks and other common animals that he could see any old day. Oh well, I guess all things are beautiful in a child's eyes.
Take a look at our sweet William in action......


The Hingley Trio


Mommy and William looking at the gifaffes

"Mommy, why can't I climb in with them??"

We stood there for a good ten minutes!

Look at that face :-)

Daddy and William looking at a beautiful elephant



Enjoy this beautiful weekend with the ones you love! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment