My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ask and you shall receive...

I have a wonderful update for you all! Today my mom and I visited Color Me Mine to paint several pieces I bought earlier this week. While there, the thought kept entering my mind that I should really work there. At first I kept saying it as a joke, but later several other customers made the same comment....that got me thinking. If you know me, then you know that I am not one to sit on things for long, so I starting plotting how I could make this work for our family. First, I realized that I would never be late for work because I live 5 blocks away- plus number one. I then noted that the studio is open until 9, so I would be able to work a few evenings once Sean got home from work- plus number two. The third plus is that I could work the same amount of time that I do at the preschool during the school year, but William would get to stay at home with his daddy while I'm doing it. Lastly, but definitely not least, I love, love, love Color Me Mine and the whole idea of working there this summer. At our date this evening, Sean and I discussed it and he thought it was a good idea as well. So what did I do, you ask? Well, I went home and filled out an application online. Darn, I never thought I was so impulsive before! I suppose it was just the Lord's wonderful timing and provision for our family. So, my friends, I now ask that if it is God's will, you pray for this summer job for me. Thank you, as always, for keeping our family close to your heart. We love you!
-Erin

1 comment:

  1. Erin,

    I hope you get the job and it is just what you need this summer! God is good!

    ReplyDelete