My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hi ho, hi ho, it's out of town I go!

Hey there, friends. I just wanted to post with a quick update. I am going out of town for the next few days to visit family so I'll be "roughing" it in the deep, dark woods. The baby and I have been doing quite well and he/she has let up on me tremendously! The morning/all day sickness is gone, and so are any/all of my infections. I have an appointment scheduled for early September with the infectious disease doctor and one next week with my midwife. I'll keep you posted with how both appointments go, and please keep us in your prayers. It has been such a relief to feel better and have control over my life again.

William is being such a sweet boy- loving on my tummy and giving "his baby" kisses. He's going to make such an excellent big brother! Speaking of which, we should be able to find out the sex soon...so stay tuned! Have a wonderful weekend and I'll chat with you next week!

1 comment:

  1. have a wonderful trip, so happy to hear you are feeling better. Peace

    ReplyDelete