My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Saturday, August 22, 2009

And we're having a..............

Today was a day full of excitement for the Hingley family. "Why?", you ask. Well, let me just tell you, friends!

We got to see our little baby today!!!

You see, since I go to a group of Midwives, (who believe in as little intervention as possible...unless absolutely necessary) I've only had one ultrasound...TEN WEEKS AGO. A lot has changed since then and we aren't scheduled for another one for two more weeks, (and you know me, I just cannot wait to "open my presents") so my friend offered to scan me today. What a wonderful gift she gave us! She spent a good 30 minutes looking at our little one and provided us with some precious photos.

Maria told me that she is 89.7% sure that the baby is a !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, so we are waiting to tell everyone until it's made "official" by our September 8th appointment. I'm pretty darn happy with that percentage though and think we've got our answer.

Since I technically can't tell you what we're having yet, I thought I'd have a little fun and see what you all think it is. Here are some pics for you to drool over (oh, is that just me that gets all misty over this babe??):




Ok, now go and vote (on the top right sidebar) for what you think the sex is! Happy voting!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I've seen a photo like that a time or two before!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete