My journey through motherhood and this little thing we call life...

Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday, oh Monday....

Today's been a rough day and I can't even give you a reason why. I hate that. It's as if feeling low and depressed isn't bad enough, but not having a reason for why I feel that way just adds insult to injury. My morning at the preschool was great, then I had a wonderful lunch with Hillary, Emily, Alie, and William. After lunch and a few errands, William and I went home to take a nap and I guess that's where the switch happened. You see, months ago when I was in the worst emotional shape that I have ever been in, William and I came home straight from the preschool and napped until Sean got home. Since going back to school after Christmas break, I am proud to say that William and I actually have lives now! Maybe once a week I will nap with William, but most of the time I try and keep us so busy that I don't have time to nap. Well, this afternoon I gave into my sad and pathetic urge to sleep and I think that got me all out of wack. William and I probably napped for two hours together on the couch and I was just as tired as ever when we woke up at 6:00. Thank goodness I had dinner ready in the crockpot and didn't have to start anything because I was completely useless! Another thing I am feeling guilty about is my low activity level. A couple of weeks ago I hashed out the big bucks to join Jazzercise through May. My intention was to go and workout Monday and Wednesday nights, and Friday mornings. Unfortunately, I've only been to a couple of night classes and one Friday morning class. I feel like if I can get my act together enough to attend class, then that'll boost my energy level and all areas of my life will improve. Friends please pray for me so that I can be the mom I want to be for William and the wife I want to be for Sean. If you see me Monday/Wednesday night or Friday morning, kick my behind for not being at Jazzercise- you have my permission!!! Well, thanks for reading and letting me get all my thoughts out. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day...
Love to all,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment